Friday, May 27, 2016

The Graduate

Generally speaking I don't post much here about my immediate family (the previous post notwithstanding, I see it as much a PSA about organ donation as a post about my wife.)

But a proud father has to brag a bit every once in a while.

My younger son, the middle child in the family, closes the book on his undergraduate studies tomorrow. He's graduating with a double major in German and Political Science and will be attending grad school in London this fall for a Master's in International Relations. After that he's thinking about law school, but he's keeping his options open in that regard for now.

He's never had to call me for bail money and has posted solid grades while enjoying a robust social calendar and completing his studies in four years. He even made Dean's List a couple of times. Here we are in Manhattan his Senior year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment